Video Rotate & Flip 1.3
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.3 (iTunes)
All video apps from https://pacolabs.com are FREE for a limited time. Search for "pacolabs video" on the App Store to find them easily!
With ‘Video Rotate & Flip’, you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ :
– you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ to change the orientation.
– you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
– you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
– you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
– some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (https://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
This application, which can run on your iPhone and your iPad, needs iOS 5 (or higher) and a front facing camera on your device.
Videos can be imported from the Camera Roll, from iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.
This new release is mainly related to iOS7 adaptations and fixes :
– Change: Flat icon, status bar integration, new image background that reacts to user motion.
– Change: Improved Open-in export destination that gives more choices to the user (some of them may however be redundant with the other export destination).
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS https://appshopper.com/photography/video-rotate-flip