Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.2.0 (iTunes)
Since makes time flow into one photo or video.
Series of photos can be combined in various styles.
– Set as guide image.
– Toggle active/inactive state. (Inactive photos will not be used in a result photo/video)
– Save to camera roll
– Delete a photo
– Swipe left/right to change order of a photo.
– Five types of guide image mode will help you take exact photos you expect.
– Guide lines can be customizable by dragging
– Timer Shutter
– Camera options are saved for each ‘Since’ so you don’t need to set every time.
#3. Combined Photo
– Size and location of each photo can be edited. (Editing is restricted when the number of photos are over editing limit)
– Swipe up/down or left/right will reverse combine order.
– Drag up or down to adjust video play speed.
– Watermark can be removed from Settings.
#4. Save and Share
– Combined photo can be shared via email, message, SNS or edited with other applications supports on your device.
– Combined photo size can be chosen from small, medium or large size. A video will be saved with 640×640 resolution.
– Long press to set merge anchor in combine view
– bug fixed
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS https://ift.tt/1hBiPEH