Video Zoom – Apply Zoom To Existing Videos, Crop 1.0
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos. Or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video or tap "+" to record new video.
2. Tap thumbnail again to select the video and open editor
3. Use pinch/drag gestures to add zoom effect to video. You can do it when video is playing or paused
4. Tap "Done" and select "Overwrite" or "Save As a Copy" to start rendering. Even if you choose "Overwrite" you can revert to original anytime.
– Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Zoom app from system Photos
– add Video Zoom/Pan/Crop effect to existing videos
– turn device to landscape orientation to open full screen preview
– possibility to revert to original video from the app gallery (tap and hold on thumbnail)
– iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
– recording from Front or Back camera
– save zoomed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
Video Zoom – Apply Zoom To Existing Videos, Crop
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS https://appshopper.com/photography/video-zoom-apply-zoom-to-existing-videos-crop