Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.5.0 (iTunes)
•• Introductory Sale ••
Create a Video Story from your Photos
PhotoMotion turns your photos into an immersive video with motion, titles and music. Focus attention, set a mood and tell a story using a photo animation technique made popular by documentary creator Ken Burns.
• Manually define photo animation start and end positions
• Set photo duration timing for all photos or individual photos
• Automatically generate random positions incorporating face detection
• Add, delete, copy and re-order photos in the project
• Add a title to each photo and define position and text style
• Select a soundtrack from your music library
• Set square, standard or widescreen format
• Save videos to your photo album, email, sms, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
• Projects are saved for future re-editing.
Huge new release!
• Massive improvement with large projects
• Improved animation quality
• Photo Filters to apply to all or individual photos
• Built in audio loops
• Ability to add music using ‘Open In’ from other apps
• White and Black Dip transitions
• Duration numeric display
• End fade to black option
• Honor selection order during initial import
• Remove end watermark option
• Tightened up some UI
• Use full screen when playing non-square format in landscape orientation
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS https://appshopper.com/photography/photomotion
Pingback: PhotoMotion (Photography) | Instagram Tips and ...
Pingback: PhotoMotion (Photography) | Social Media Shogun
Pingback: PhotoMotion (Photography) | unbelievable offers...