March 28, 2017 Leave a comment
March 4, 2017 Leave a comment
In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang describe how opposite forces may actually be complementary and how they may give rise to each other. According to Chinese Medicine, it’s healthy to maintain balance between Yang and Yin. This can be achieved by balanced lifestyle, proper nutrition, exercise and meditation. 
Feminine, Moon energy, passivity, coolness, darkness, mystery
Masculine, Sun and stars energy, activity, heat, brightness, openness
How to make Yin-Yang water
- Take half a glass of boiled water
- Mix it with cold spring water (tap water is OK)
- Drink the mixture all over while is still warm
Benefits of Yin-Yang water
– balances your circulatory and digestive systems
– promotes weight-loss by boosting your metabolism
– increases energy and relieves fatigue
– flushes out toxins
– improves skin complexion
– maintains regularity
– boosts immune system
– natural headache remedy
– is simple to make, contains only one ingredient – water
Qigong masters – experts at balancing and cultivating life energy (chi / qi), are known to drink Yin Yang water in the morning to start their day. Qigong has its roots in ancient Chinese culture dating back more than 4,000 years. 
 Yin and yang
March 2, 2017 Leave a comment
Cold shower is the fastest energy booster you can get in the morning.
– radically improves physical and mental wellness 
– practiced daily boosts your immune, lymphatic, circulatory and digestive systems
– burns fat / increase weight-loss by boosting your metabolism
– immediately makes you feel happy and proud of yourself
– boosts your creativity, willpower and productivity
– even one minute / day can make the difference!
– there is only ONE – the initial fear of stepping into a cold shower
But no worries! Just jump in and breath slowly. After 10-20 seconds, you’re fine.
“If you can’t do something uncomfortable and difficult in the shower, how the hell are you going to do something uncomfortable or difficult in real life?
People can survive hypothermia  for thirty to sixty minutes. Your shower is not as cold as a frozen lake and you won’t even get close to hypothermia. If you must, have a space heater waiting for you when you get out.
I’ve never met anyone who’s tried it and regretted doing it. Literally no one.” 
So who’s in with me, guys? 🙂
 Adapted cold shower as a potential treatment for depression.
 Cold Shower Therapy™ Guide
February 12, 2017 Leave a comment
Over the past two weeks I started and finished reading Tim Ferris’ new book
A minimalist explains how a psychological trick called ‘the beginner’s mind’ could make your life easier
February 10, 2017 Leave a comment
A simple practice that encourages us to approach every activity with an open mind and fresh eyes can transform how we live.