January 3, 2016 Leave a comment
[Short YouTube tutorial]
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.youtube.com
Social media, marketing, digital art, personal growth. Brighton, United Kingdom
November 8, 2015 Leave a comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
Finally, a cure for Vertical Video Syndrome! Crop your awkward vertical videos into normal videos – square or landscape.
Adjust your crop “on the fly”, as the video plays back in real time, so you get the right part of every frame as the video plays. Use the main app, or use the Photos Extension and crop on the fly right in your Photos app.
Nobody will ever know that you shot your videos the wrong way. Don’t worry, we won’t tell! 😉
Let’s get rid of vertical video syndrome, once and for all!
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
supports 4K video
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/crop-on-the-fly
September 28, 2015 Leave a comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.3.2 (iTunes)
Love typography and making text graphics? Typorama instantly transforms your text and photos into beautiful typographic designs. Just choose a background, type in a few words and your creative typography is ready!
Typorama saves you tons of work by automatically creating complex text layouts with different fonts and typefaces. By just a few taps, you instantly get your text beautifully laid out on a background of your choice. This would take hours if you were using Photoshop or a similar photo editor. (The text designs are not templates and they are generated randomly as you choose different styles)
Use Typorama to:
– Make beautiful typographic text layouts
– Create Instagram, Facebook, Twitter posts with stylish text designs
– Create flyers and posters for your events or business
– Make headers for your blog or wallpapers for your iPhone
– Enrich your family photos adding creative text styles and share your love
– 35 different, randomly generating typographic text styles
– More than a hundred different fonts and typefaces from the world’s top designers
– Badges, ribbons, curved text and artistic ornaments enriching your designs
– Ability to 3D distort, apply gradient colors, shadows to your text
– Ability to gradually delete parts of text, useful for placing your text designs behind other elements in your photos
– Professional photo filters, overlays and adjustment tools to polish your photo backgrounds
– Hundreds of pre-installed quotes to inspire you
– Fun color combinations for your words
– Thousands of completely free stock photography from Pixabay
– Endless stylish randomizations
– 2048 x 2048 high resolution super crisp output
– Advanced crop options to create the perfect size pictures for social media posts, wallpapers, posters, flyers and postcards.
– Ability to design your own watermark / logo and add it to your creations. Once you add it, it automatically gets added to all of your future creations, great for social media managers, promoting their brands!
– Easily share your creation on your favorite social networks or send it to your friends via instant messengers
Typorma is featured as:
– “Best New App and Best Apps of April 2015” by Apple
– “Best Apps of the Week” by the TIME magazine
– “Honorable App of the Week” by AppAdvice
Follow us on Instagram at @TyporamaApp to get inspired by what our professional editors are making with the app. Also tag your posts with #typorama to get featured to our community of more than 100K people.
Got a suggestion to make or running into bugs? Contact us at email@example.com, we’ll get back to you in 24 hours!
We’re excited to see how you’ll be using Typorama!
– Added new text styles and overlays
– Fixed a crash bug affecting iPad mini users
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/typorama-typography-generator-to-create-instant-beautiful-quotes-for-instagram
August 22, 2015 Leave a comment
Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 6.2.1 (iTunes)
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so it looks like a tiny planet.
A fun app to add to your collection of photo apps!
NEW – Now with video and live editing tools!
*As seen on CNN iReport & ABC News*
“Tiny Planets does effortlessly in seconds what photographers would typically need Photoshop or a similar program in order to accomplish.” — appadvice
“Tiny Planets are fun to make using your digi photos, but this app now lets you make them on your iPhone!” – PhotoJojo
“One of 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone Photographer” – expertphotography.com
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a Tiny Planet – A magical effect that will impress your friends! Create inverse planets that look like Rabbit Holes too. And make videos that show the unreal transformations too! The app creates stereographic projections, an effect that takes a long time to create manually. With this app you can accomplish this in a single tap.
— FEATURES —
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the example images.
• If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
• Generate a stereographic projection out of your photo: a Tiny Planet, or turn it inside out into a Rabbit Hole
• Or make a video and see your photo go from Tiny Planet to Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Purchase the extras pack for:
••• Live Editing Tools: Control Edge Blur, Edge Alignment, Latitude, Longitude, Zoom, Rotation, Horizontal Offset, Vertical Offset, Duration (for Video).
••• Larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets (up to 4000×4000 pixels on iPhone 5 and newer devices)
••• New, additional Video Effects: Video Rotate, Video Zoom, Video Blast
• Compare your Tiny Planets to the original photo with one simple swipe.
• Your Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes are automatically collected in the in-app gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (of course you can also delete planets from your gallery)
• Share your tiny planet photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS – or save them to your camera roll.
• For those stereographic projection fans who want a quick way to make a tiny planet, this app creates Tiny Planets from just one shot. Stitching together multiple photos is not needed with this app.
— TIPS —
• Works great with classic landscape photos, but other types of photos can lead to surprising and exciting results too!
• Follow us on Instagram @madewithTinyPlanets to get inspired.
• Get great results by using Tiny Planet Photos in combination with panorama apps like Photosynth and 360 panorama. First make the panorama shot, then import it into Tiny Planet Photos from your camera roll and transform.
• Check out this video for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOe5mGinVds
— FOLLOW US —
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Twitter: @infodingapps #TinyPlanet
We’ve focused this update addressing some of the issues you’ve let us know about. Thank you! Please reach out if you have any feedback or questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dismissing an editing control or switching between editing controls when the editing dial is still moving doesn’t lead to a crash anymore. (Thanks Randallaka for letting us know about this)
• Using large source image (e.g. panoramas or image imported from a DSLR) doesn’t lead to memory-related crashes anymore on iPhone 6 Plus. (Thanks Vlad and Nick for letting us know about this)
• Other minor fixes and improvements
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating us again on the App Store. Thanks again!
And thanks everyone for the feedback on the new Tiny Planet Photos controls! Join us on Instagram for some great inspiration from the community @MadeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/tiny-planet-photos
July 24, 2015 Leave a comment
Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 6.4.1 (iTunes)
Free today to celebrate 15 000 000 downloads!
FX Photo Studio is the biggest collection of photo filter effects available on iPhone, with stickers, borders, fonts, textures and frame effects to help you snap the perfect photo.
Whether you’re looking to take the perfect selfie or create professional-quality pics with filter effects, FX Photo Studio from Macphun is the only mobile editor you’ll ever need.
Dive into the most amazing collection of filters and effects available on for your phone! Easily turn your pics into vintage shots, apply stickers and textures with a touch, and crop and edit photos in seconds. Achieve unique styles by combining different filters and effects. Personalize your favorite memories with text in a variety of fonts. With over 200 premium photo filter effects available, you’ll always take the perfect photo.
FX Photo Studio can be as flexible as you want. Edit pictures like a pro with a color edit and any unique camera filter or snap a selfie for friends. With stickers, textures and text built-in, it’s also the perfect selfie editor.
Create unique masterpieces and by editing your favorite memories with FX Photo Studio!
FX Photo Studio Features:
Over 200 Premium Photo Filter Effects
– Unique 3D effects
– Groovy Lo-Fi
– Color Lenses
– Hollywood FX
– And many more
Edit Pictures to Make the Perfect Photo
– Crop pics
– Add borders on pictures for extra style
– Unique textures for a variety of looks
– Adjust brightness and contrast
– Bring color pictures to life with Saturation and Hue
– Edit pics with text in many fonts
Make Your Selfie Shine
– Never take a bad selfie again
– Distorted mirror effects
– Blur and tilt-shifts
– Painting and pencil effects
Make Pics Pop With 3D Effects
– Unleash your creativity with 5 brand-new 3D editing options
– B&W 3D
– CMYK 3D
– Red and Green 3D
– 3D Glitches
– Adjust the intensity of filters
– Combine filters and effects for unlimited creativity
– Adjust filters mask
– Create your own presets
– Download presets from other users
Other photo editing apps can’t compare to the flexibility and power of FX Photo Studio. Discover your inner artist with premium camera filter fx, add text on photo images and use the powerful color editor to make your snaps look like they came from a pro.
Create your own unique masterpieces with as many filters, effects and other options to help you express yourself and whatever you’re trying to capture. Download FX Photo Studio and unleash your creativity today!
Share your images on social networks or give us a shout:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/101-photo-filters
July 10, 2015 Leave a comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.2.5 (iTunes)
** Note: v1.2.5 fixes the exif/rotation bug people reported with the previous version **
Fotograf is the first photo app to bring the true depth of film to iPhone and iPad, with a comprehensive set of 25 film-based filters included by default and limitless possibilities for expansion.
There’s a reason photos just look better with Fotograf. It’s been obsessively engineered from end to end for the highest standards of color precision. In technical terms, that means we’re using non-destructive, 96-bits-per-pixel color calculations at every step, and avoiding the extra stages of compression that are found in so many other photo apps. What this really means is smoother color gradations, deeper tone ranges, and sharper details, no matter how many adjustments or filters you apply.
That’s just the beginning. We’ve crafted a large core set of 25 filters that cover the most timeless styles in classic photography, then set them in an elegant interface that allows you to compare and tweak with ease, making Fotograf a joy to use. You can infinitely grow your collection of filters with downloadable add-on sets, by crafting your own presets within the app, or by creating filters from scratch on your computer with our award-winning CameraBag software for Mac and PC.
Cool things to try in Fotograf:
– Take a photo with manual exposure – the exposure slider in Fotograf’s built-in camera is tuned to give you the highest-fidelity results
– Use Fotograf in landscape orientation, then you don’t have to keep switching how you hold the phone between taking photos and filtering
– Try autofilter mode to have your selected filter applied to all the photos you take automatically – you can take a bunch of filtered photos in a row without having to filter and save each one individually
– Use Fotograf on your iPad or your iPhone – Fotograf is now universal
– Design a filter on your computer with CameraBag and then import it into Fotograf (additional purchase required)
– If you like a filter but you prefer it tuned down a bit, adjust its amount slider and then save it as a new preset
– Save your everyday basic adjustments (contrast, exposure, etc) as a filter to easily, automatically apply them to photos
– If your photo is too bright, you can turn down the exposure and commit the adjustments, then you can see your newly adjusted photo in every filter
– Download a filter set from the online store built in to Fotograf – when the filter set is installed, you’ll see it as its own section in your filters for easy access
– Customize your hashtags for when you share to Instagram or Facebook
– Swipe down to hide the editing tools, then tap or swipe left or right to quickly preview the filters one by one
– Updated in-app camera behavior to allow taking multiple photos by default: now you press the Done button when you’re done taking photos and want to edit the last photo taken
– Changed the way you auto-filter photos with a given filter: now you press and hold on the filter thumbnail in the filter chooser
– Fixed bug that lost exif data on photo import
– Fixed bug that improperly rotated some photos on import
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/fotograf