Spy on Internet like a PRO with Google Alerts
November 26, 2013 107 Comments
Monitor the Web for interesting new content – automagically
Google Alerts is one of the most powerful weapons of internet marketing, and it is completely free!
Let me introduce you awesome spy tool that will send you an e-mail notifying you of new topics according to your specifications.
Simply enter a search query you wish to monitor here: www.google.com/alerts
You will immediately see a preview of the type of results you’ll receive.
From now Google Alerts will automatically work for you as your free research assistant!
When results turn up, Google will email you and include the annotated links in the message.
- With Google Alerts You can:
- monitor mentions about your brand. We want to know what they say about you, or not ? 😉
- monitor your key customers, what they did, what interests them..
- easily identify new business opportunities!
- keep current on a competitor, see what people say about them
- get the latest on a celebrity or event
- keep tabs on your sports teams
- … and much more!