ReplayCam – Slow Motion Replay Video Camera (Photography)
July 8, 2014 Leave a comment
ReplayCam – Slow Motion Replay Video Camera 1.0
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Add amazing slow motion replays to videos with ReplayCam! Tap and hold replay button during recording and last the 3 seconds of video will be replayed in slow motion. App renders replay at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7. No need to edit/render – works in real time!
Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware, ReplayCam always uses max available framerate for your device.
- Tap “Replay” button to add slow motion replay.
- Tap and Hold “Replay” button to make “replay” section longer (until button is released).
- Smooth transition from Slow Motion to normal speed after Replay.
- Slide to Zoom (iPhone 5+).
- Support of 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices).
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset).
- Render in background – you can record a new video even when the previous is being rendered.
- Saving video in Camera Roll.
ReplayCam – Slow Motion Replay Video Camera
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://ift.tt/1odGJnP