January 24, 2014 Leave a comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0.2 (iTunes)
Create stunning and realistic light ray effects quickly and easily. Known as volumetric lighting in computer graphics or crepuscular rays in atmospheric optics, this dramatic effect adds polish and style. Since the rays are only added to highlight areas, they have the effect of passing through objects and add a third dimensional quality. Add shafts of light streaming through clouds, rays filtering through a forest canopy, beams of light on a foggy night or rays shooting out from text. Rays adds a striking and dramatic quality to any image.
– Customize the color of the rays using a color picker
– Threshold control to specify where the rays will be visible
– Modify settings with sliders
– Control ray direction with an on-screen control
– Edit in portrait or landscape mode
– Integrated Help
– No arbitrary resolution limits
– Native retina support
iOS 7 Compatibility.
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/rays