Slow Fast Slow (Photography)
November 11, 2014 Leave a comment
Slow Fast Slow 2.0
Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
Slow Fast Slow is a simple iPhone app that allows you to shoot short video clips at a high frame rate, and then manipulate their speed using an intuitive and fun interface. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.
• Records at 120fps on the iPhone 5s, and 60fps on the iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and iPod Touch (5th generation).
• Slows down video up to 1/8 speed (twice as slow as the built-in SloMo app on the iPhone 5s)
• Pitch Control: Retain the correct audio pitch even when the video is sped up or slowed down.
• Designed specifically for iOS 7.
This is a huge update! We’ve added many of your requested features.
• Updated for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• You can now add and remove points from the timeline! Simply long press on the timeline to activate this feature.
• Import any video type, not just slo-mo videos.
• Removed the capture screen. Now you can simply import videos from your Photo Library.
• Made trimming non-destructive.
• Updated icon. So much better!
If you like the app, please tell a friend, or better yet, give us a kind review in the App Store. We will never badger you for reviews in the app.
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://ift.tt/1cgN3qr