January 24, 2014 Leave a comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 2.1.1 (iTunes)
Professional app for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod that will help you create unique high-quality photos and videos.
√ View effects while shooting
All lenses, films, and frames effects can be viewed in real-time mode before the picture has been taken.
-16 lenses add vignette, tilt-shift, fisheye, kaleidoscope effects
– 51 film types add various vintage and black-and-white effects
– 40 frames will make your photos unique
– Real time exposure and white balance control
√ Exposure and Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. Now you can easily control how light or dark your photos will be.
√ Full HD video recording
Full HD video recording (1080p is available only for iPhone 5 and later versions, iPad 4 and later versions). Automatic image stabilization.
√ Different aspect ratios
Choose any ratio from 4×3, 1×1, 3×2, or 16×9.
√ Auto and manual focus
√ Improved image quality in the dark
Photos taken in the dark are 4 times brighter (only for iPhone 5 and later versions).
√ Built-in image composition helpers
Use virtual horizon, histogram, and shooting data (aperture, exposure, and ISO sensitivity) in real time and other composition building tools.
Take a few shots and combine them.
Take shots at certain intervals and they will be connected into a video.
√ Night snap
Night time shooting with up to one second exposure.
√ Light trail
Draw on the photo with light.
√ Slow shutter
Take photos with long exposure, with no limits.
√ Image editor
Incredible set for editing your images:
– Auto Adjustments
Automatic photo improvement
Lenses, films, frames
– Exposure and White Balance
– Color balance
√ Photo and video information
Date, Time, resolution, size, aperture, exposure time, ISO sensitivity, focal length (35mm equivalent) etc.
– Photo shooting location
√ Share photos and videos
Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Instagram, Tumblr, e-mail, WhatsApp, Vkontakte, Google Drive, SkyDrive.
Please direct all your questions and suggestions to our webpage:http://kit-camera.com/
This update is one of those releases of stability that we all know and love.
1) Added support for Tiff;
2) The principle of the filters is changed, pictures are more interesting and saturated;
3) The problem with crash at startup is fixed;
4) Added 30 frames for the camera;
5) Submitted display of time recording video;
6) The problem with crash from Histogram is fixed;
7) The problem with saving in Exif is fixed (only at saving to Camera Roll);
8) The import of photos is visible at the entrance to the gallery;
9) Aspect Ratio Selection is preserved for all cameras;
10) Quick Message – the problem with the rotation is fixed;
11) The problem with deleting pictures from the gallery is fixed;
12) SDK Crash Report is embedded;
13) The problem with the size of the images in Multiple Exposure is fixed;
14) Added a new animation at choosing lenses, films, and frameworks;
15) The problem with flash is fixed;
16) Time Lapse mode Full HD is fixed;
17) Added new sounds;
18) Update the work of focus and exposure;
19) The problem with saving in the Camera Roll is fixed;
20) Small changes in the design;
21) The selected video quality is maintained for all cameras;
22) Improved protection for calls, text messages, etc.;
23) The problem with the launch camera in Landscape is fixed;
24) At the quick change of the cameras – crash is fixed;
25) The device is not at sleep mode at processing of photos;
26) Sharing on Whatsapp is fixed.
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/kitcamera