March 11, 2014 2 Comments
Device: iOS iPhone
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.3 (iTunes)
PhotoEditor is a professional photo-editing tool for iPhone. PhotoEditor gives you full control of your image, down to the finest details. What you can achieve is stunning photos that are like no others.
Every filter and adjustment in PhotoEditor is developed using our proprietary algorithms. In other words, the result you get cannot be replicated with other apps. It’s one of a kind.
• Brightness – Exposure control that prevents overexposure and underexposure.
• Contrast – Contrast control that preserves the original color of an image.
• Exposure – Similar adjustment to the exposure value (EV) on a DSLR.
• Gamma – Also called “fill light,” it can brighten the dark area without affecting the highlights.
• Highlights & Shadows – Recover details from over-exposed or under-exposed region.
• Clarity – Increases the contrast in the midtones and sharpen up the image.
• Color Balance – Manually adjust Red, Green and Blue channel of your photos. (Generally used for color correction or color grading.)
• Curves – Manipulate curves on a graph to define the color of a photo.
• Vibrance – Adjust the saturation of a picture while preserving the tone.
• Saturation – Control the color intensity.
• Photo Filter – Add a colored filter to a photo.
• White Balance – Temperature and tint adjustments.
• Vignette – Darkens the corners of an image.
• Auto-Enhance – One-click enhance that magically fixes a picture.
• Selective Grayscale – Preserve a certain color while making the entire picture black & white.
• Orientation – Rotates a photo from landscape to portrait or vice versa.
• Crop – Crop tool combined with straighten tool.
• Upload full size photo to Instagram.
– Support iPhone 5/5S
– Cleaner user interface
– Sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Email)
Improvements (Quality & Efficiency)
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/photoeditor