April 22, 2014 1 Comment
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 2.1.5 (iTunes)
Professional app for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod that will help you create unique high-quality photos and videos.
√ View effects while shooting
All lenses, films, and frames effects can be viewed in real-time mode before the picture has been taken.
-16 lenses add vignette, tilt-shift, fisheye, kaleidoscope effects
– 51 film types add various vintage and black-and-white effects
– 40 frames will make your photos unique
– Real time exposure and white balance control
-Ability to shoot in Tiff format
√ Exposure and Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. Now you can easily control how light or dark your photos will be.
√ Full HD video recording
Full HD video recording (1080p is available only for iPhone 5 and later versions, iPad 4 and later versions). Automatic image stabilization.
√ Different aspect ratios
Choose any ratio from 4×3, 1×1, 3×2, or 16×9.
√ Auto and manual focus
√ Improved image quality in the dark
Photos taken in the dark are 4 times brighter (only for iPhone 5 and later versions).
√ Built-in image composition helpers
Use virtual horizon, histogram, and shooting data (aperture, exposure, and ISO sensitivity) in real time and other composition building tools.
Take a few shots and combine them.
Take shots at certain intervals and they will be connected into a video.
√ Night snap
Night time shooting with up to one second exposure.
√ Light trail
Draw on the photo with light.
√ Slow shutter
Take photos with long exposure, with no limits.
√ Image editor
Incredible set for editing your images:
– Auto Adjustments
Automatic photo improvement
Lenses, films, frames
– Exposure and White Balance
– Color balance
√ Photo and video information
Date, Time, resolution, size, aperture, exposure time, ISO sensitivity, focal length (35mm equivalent) etc.
– Photo shooting location
√ Share photos and videos
Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Instagram, Tumblr, e-mail, WhatsApp, Vkontakte, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Post Card, Open in, Twitter.
Please direct all your questions and suggestions to our webpage: http://kit-camera.com/
1. Purple Leak – new lens with different flares of purple color.
2. Fixed the delay when recording a video.
3. Fixed bug related to wrong orientation of the original images.
4. Fixed video distortion when using Wide Lens.
5. Fixed issue when uploading photos on Flickr and VKontakte.
6. Free access to files via iTunes and ability to import photos (JPEG, TIFF, PNG).
Now you can easily upload photos into the main folder of the app via iTunes. Photo import is automatically activated when you open the gallery and when there are new photos. Unsupported files are deleted automatically.
7. Updated the algorithm of editing photos and increased the maximum supported resolution of photos up to 15-17 MPX (for devices with 1 GB of operating memory).
8. Zoom is enabled by default (this feature you can disable from settings).
9. Added new autofocus modes: Macro, Normal and Far (only for iOS 7 and later). Change mode by tapping on the name (when exposure is set separately from focus).
10. Fixed bug when you start recording videos, regardless of the autofocus and exposure settings you have set, the first frames of the video won’t be focused.
11. Added a new destination to send files on Snaptee (the photo is being sent on the site to create a unique t-shirt with your picture).
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://ift.tt/1ghX9Nl