Emulsio – Powerful Video Stabilization (Photography)
February 28, 2014 1 Comment
Emulsio – Powerful Video Stabilization 2.0
Device: iOS Universal
Price: Free, Version: 1.1.5 -> 2.0 (iTunes)
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the 30-second limitation and watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get these features for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos – Key Features **
– Import any video of up to 15 minutes (from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application).
– Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
– Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
– Inspect video frame by frame.
– Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
– Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
– Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
– Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
– Optimized for iOS 7 and for 64-bit devices.
– Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
– iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
– iPod touch 5th Generation
– iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Movie Stiller becomes Emulsio. Completely new version 2.0 with a new application icon.
– New user interface. Emulsio provides a more direct and interactive access to stabilization tools and previewing within the app.
– Emulsio is now free with In-App purchase to remove 30-second limitation and watermark. Customers of version 1.x get these features for free.
– iOS 7 Optimized. Emulsio is making use of new video capabilities (compositor) only available on iOS 7 to enable realtime previewing and fast video rendering.
– Live Comparison. You can now play both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously to assess stabilizer effect and settings. Every change is immediately taken into account and reflected in the live comparison.
– Improved Stabilization for Videos: Emulsio now tackles wobble distortion and motion discontinuity. We’ve worked hard to make a smart stabilization method that is also fast.
– Wobble Distortion: New stabilizer adds handling of rolling shutter distortion that occurs when recording movies with rapid motion of the camera. Such video typically get wobble artifacts (oblique distortion) that Emulsio can remove.
– Discontinuity Handling: Rapidly changing scenes and camera flashes typically create motion discontinuity, but these no longer affect the resulting stabilization.
– Black Border Handling. Previous versions of Emulsio (known as Movie Stiller) would generate black borders when motion compensation was too high. Emulsio can now handle this situation by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength to prevent black borders from happening.
Optimized for iPhone 5s/iPad Air
– Optimized for 64-bit. We’ve done the maths for you: Emulsio on iPhone 5s is twice as fast as iPhone 5. We’ve also tested 32-bit vs. 64-bit on the same iPhone 5s: 64-bit brings you an additional 35% processing speed and matches desktop class performances for video editing for the first time on a mobile phone.
– Handling of high speed 120 FPS (frame-per-second) videos.
Stabilization is performed at original video speed, and exported videos still are 120 FPS, allowing slow-motion editing (specifically for iPhone 5s).
– Stabilizer Data Reporting. As a more advanced tool, this allows to review internal stabilization data such as the instantaneous displacement of video frame along X,Y axes, rotational compensation, wobble correction, etc. These are reported both as live figures and graphically in video overlay.
– Adjustable Stabilization Strength & Profile. Stabilizer strength can be adjusted depending on quality of original movie. You can further change internal stabilizer behavior by choosing stabilizer profile. "Cinametic" profile allows smoother, motion-picture like camera motion, while "Vibrations" focuses more on removing smaller camera shakes while preserving original camera motion.
– Frame by frame image inspection.
Video Editing & Export
– Non-destructive Time Editing. Removing some part of the video is very easy with Emulsio, and you can always change your mind until final video export.
– Export Options. Once editing is finished, you can export back to your album, social networks like Facebook, or any other app capable of handling videos.
Via AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Photography) for iOS http://appshopper.com/photography/movie-stiller