Cold shower – best creativity and energy booster ever!
March 2, 2017 Leave a comment
Cold shower is the fastest energy booster you can get in the morning.
– radically improves physical and mental wellness 
– practiced daily boosts your immune, lymphatic, circulatory and digestive systems
– burns fat / increase weight-loss by boosting your metabolism
– immediately makes you feel happy and proud of yourself
– boosts your creativity, willpower and productivity
– even one minute / day can make the difference!
– there is only ONE – the initial fear of stepping into a cold shower
But no worries! Just jump in and breath slowly. After 10-20 seconds, you’re fine.
“If you can’t do something uncomfortable and difficult in the shower, how the hell are you going to do something uncomfortable or difficult in real life?
People can survive hypothermia  for thirty to sixty minutes. Your shower is not as cold as a frozen lake and you won’t even get close to hypothermia. If you must, have a space heater waiting for you when you get out.
I’ve never met anyone who’s tried it and regretted doing it. Literally no one.” 
So who’s in with me, guys? 🙂
 Adapted cold shower as a potential treatment for depression.
 Cold Shower Therapy™ Guide