5 Ways to Organize Your Phone to Unhijack Your Mind
April 16, 2017 Leave a comment
1. Receive notifications from people only, not machines.
2. Set up custom notifications for special people.
3. Put only “tools” — and not apps designed to consume more of your attention — on your home screen.
4. Scramble your apps regularly to create a pattern interrupt, so your thumb doesn’t get in the habit of going to the same apps.
5. Put everything else in a folder on your second screen, and use your phone’s search function to get to non-tool apps.